A well-known European Consumer Goods MNC with a heavy presence in Asia is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to lead the end-to-end supply chain for the Hong Kong market.
This is a newly created role covering demand and supply planning, inventory mangement, third-party warehousing and logistics, sales admin and process improvement. You will be managing a small team of 2-3 direct reports and reporting directly to the Managing Director.
- University degree holder, preferably in supply chain, business administration or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in supply chain operations management, ideally in matrix, multinational setups.
- Preferably an industry background in fast-moving consumer goods or related areas and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with ERP such as SAP.
- Team management experience.
- Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin) proficiency is mandatory.
- Experience managing end-to-end supply chain operations for the Hong Kong market is mandatory.