|Location||Hong Kong S.A.R|
My client is a renowned US apparel group, who is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join their Supply Chain team of 6-7 in HK. Reports into Supply Chain Manager.
- Support production planning
- Work closely with internal party and perform daily operation from order processing to shipment and material procurement
- Monitor 3PL and ensure performance meets KPI
- Handle shipping documents and other documentation in order to streamline the supply chain process
- Provide suggestion and improvement plan in order to improve the supply chain process
- Logistics and supply chain cost analysis.
Other requirements include:
- Degree holder in Supply Chain / Logistics or related disciplines
- Minimum of 1 year's experience in Supply Chain / demand planning / inventory control /supply planning
- Strong in MS Excel (for reporting and analysis of bulk data)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong communication and analytic skills
- Immediate available preferred
Interested individual pls send your CV to Angela Tsui (email@example.com) for more information.