My client is a renowned EU retailer, who is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join their Supply Chain team in HK. Report into Supply Chain Manager.
- Work closely with internal party and perform daily operation from order processing to shipment delivery
- Monitor 3PL and ensure performance meets KPI
- Handle shipping documents and other documentation in order to streamline the supply chain process
- Provide suggestion and improvement plan in order to improve the supply chain process
- Logistics and supply chain cost analysis.
- Ad-hoc tasks assigned by manager
Other requirements include:
- Degree holder in Supply Chain Management/Logistics/Business Administration or other related disciplines
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in or Supply Chain/ demand/inventory/supply planning or other related fields
- Experience in using SAP or ERP system is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Access & PowerPoint
- Strong communication and analytic skills
- Travel if necessary
Interested individual pls send your CV to Angela Tsui (email@example.com) for more information.