This world leading organization is consistently expanding their business in HK, the unique, world-class company is now recruiting this strategy position to join one of their business functions.
With over a century presence in HK, the company continues to be a highly influential leader in the industry.
- Lead a small team on the development and implementation of the business strategies and change initiatives
- Direct the development of strategy models to ensure timely delivery and accuracy
- Identify areas to improve for organization effectiveness
- Drive effective research programs by well understanding the user's objectives
- Review and evaluate results to bring together insights for business stakeholders
- Oversee KPI performances
- University degree holder in Business or other related disciplines
- At least 12 years strategy and change experience in sizable organization or consultancy firm, of which 5 years is at managerial level
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent communications skills in written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested individuals can click apply now and send through updated resume in WORD format. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com