Strategy Director - Sourcing
A market leading retailer is looking to add a strategy director of sourcing to their highly successful sourcing business in Hong Kong. This is a newly created headcount who will report directly into the General Manager. You will be charged with developing and implementing strategies that are both creative and effective to sustain long term business growth for the group.
- Responsible for setting up clear strategies for the sourcing business that can become a successful basis for business growth
- Continuously look for areas for improvement within different operations and functions such as product development, sourcing, digitisation, allocation and product range etc.
- Work closely with cross function teams to deliver on-time results
- Be data driven - provide key data and analytics when needed and manage stakeholder's expectations in terms of effectiveness and financial implications
- Be the leader in driving and managing change - constantly assessing risks and impacts across different functions in the business
- Communicate regularly with senior management on key developments, liaise and align collaboratively with key stakeholders to set clear and effective goals
- Bachelor Degree or above (MBA highly preferred)
- Experience working for management consultancy firms in supply chain consultancy capacity are highly preferred
- Experience working for retailer's sourcing office a must
- Overall related experience of 8-10 years required
- Must speak and write excellent English and be able to communicate with senior key stakeholders
- Willingness to travel when required
Interested parties pls send CV to email@example.com