Our Client is a market leader with signficant market outlook across the region and is currently looking for a Store development and Project Management Director for their Taiwan market.
- Lead Strategic planning for store development including the partnerships opportunities
- Spearheading strategies to steer the company's retail stores portfolio in a positive direction from the leasing point of view whilst also leading the Project and Constructions capacity including new store fit out and store renovations
- Gather and evaluate economic, demographic, and other market data to identify and prioritize key store locations for greater competitive advantage.
- Lead a team of Leasing specialist and Project/Construction Specialists project manager and external consultancies on the necessary technical and commercial aspects
- Bachelor's degree in Surveying, Project Management, Engineering or other related disciplines
- Minimum ten (10) years of store development experience from a tenant perspective in the retail/FMCG/F&B industry in *TAIWAN*
- Experience working in an international organization, with both upward reporting and direct report management is essential.
- Native or near native in Mandarin with fluency in English.
- Energetic with creative problem solving skills - Innovative mindset
- Flexible with ability to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Self-starter, independent, acute and passionate in regard to store development