Our client is a large and well-established organization and is currently looking for a seasoned Senior TA Officer/Researcher to join their Talent Acquisition team. The successful candidate will be upbeat, proactive, and confident in their ability to manage a high volume of recruitments.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition Managers on direct candidate sourcing strategy
- Actively approach and source potential talents through a variety of channels for job openings
- Responsible for candidates search, head-hunting, and screening, to interview arrangement
- Regular contact with talents in market to maintain strong relationship with them
- Back up for team members as well as assist in other ad-hoc talent acquisition related tasks assigned by the Talent Acquisition Managers
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management/Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 4-5 years of candidate sourcing experience in sizeable companies or recruitment agencies
- Strong organization, communication, and conflict resolution skills
- Proactive and autonomous with the flexibility to adapt to ever-changing priorities and responsibilities
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Start immediately is essential
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Purple Lai for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com