Sr. Quality (QA) Manager - Apparel / Textile (EU brand)
A EU brand is looking for a Sr. Quality Manager to lead the QA, Fit Technical and Sustainability operations for their apparel business.
Report into top management, lead a team of 5-10.
- Create, implement and direct the quality system and manual for the apparel business
- Communicate and work closely with buyers to ensure such quality systems are being carried out during development and production stage
- Ensure the response time, technical support and problem-solving abilities of the team are of the highest standards to fulfil the buying, design and quality teams in the HQ
- Handle quality issues and/or compliant with a hands on attitude in order to ensure that all parties involved are aware of how to avoid such issues from happening again
- Work closely with all internal teams and 3rd party vendors to ensure that the quality standard of the company is truly understood and maintained throughout the business
- Manage the P&L of the quality department of apparel
- Provide problem solving and technical support for internal and external teams
- Proactively identify potential development/production difficulties and ensure such information is communicated accordingly with relevant parties
- Bachelor degree or above in textile or quality management disciplines
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in apparel quality positions
- Experience in wide apparel product categories
- Must speak fluent English
- Non Chinese speakers acceptable
- Experience working in EU brand is highly preferred
Interested parties please send your CV to Angela Tsui (angela.tsui @connectedgroup.com) for more information.
For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com