Our client is a global well-known retailer. This young and energetic company is looking for a Change & Release Manager to responsible for their internal applications and software solutions, including order fulfillment, supply chain & logistics, ERP, and PLM platforms.
The Change Management team facilitates the people side of change across the company by driving readiness and enabling adoption and sustainability of process changes and system rollouts.
As a Senior Manager of Change Management will supports the multiple projects and collaborates with various cross-functional teams. Key stakeholders include Product Development Team and Business Team.
You will be taking a lead to deliver the ERP/PLM/Supply Chain solutions' roadmaps. Collaborate with global stakeholders to drive awareness, build desire, increase adoption, defining and measuring success metrics, and mitigate risk.
Other responsibilities included:
- Partner with stakeholder groups to build sustainability strategies to ensure these groups can sustain adoption post roll out and own future ongoing improvement efforts
- Works as coach and internal change consultant to project sponsors, senior leadership and directors, and project teams
- Proactively anticipates challenges and finds solutions to mitigate risks
- Drives collaboration and improvements within the Change Management team
- Solid experience in change management, able to lead end-to-end change plans for system and process implementations, experience in business management/consulting, retail/consumer products with people management
- Solid understanding of Change Management fundamentals and have led multiple global technology transformations end-to-end, and knows what levers and when to pull them to drive readiness and adoption
- Solid understanding and experience with enabling business capabilities through technology transformation, ideally in Product Development, Sourcing, and/or IT business processes
- Demonstrated ability to think globally/strategically and help focus the team on the most critical and value-added change activities while taking a pragmatic, fit-to-size approach
- Must be able to pivot from strategy to tactics and willing to roll up sleeves and get work done - a productive contributor to detailed content, with a strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Proven track record of being highly collaborative with cross-functional and global teams, and have successfully worked through others to deliver results and establish strong relationships
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com
#stayconnected #connectedgroup #2022KeepRolling