Our client is a global renowned prestige brand. They would like to hire a senior events to lead up the Events development.
This event director is responsible for organizing, mobilizing and/or coordinating staff, event participants, officials, and administrators for the successful execution of Mega Events.
- Serve as the lead for overall long term planning and executing high profiles events by developing comprehensive strategic plans and timelines for all sort of prestige Mega events.
- Strategic lead of the insights team, providing leadership during event discussions and presenting creative solutions.
- Partner with Marketing team to develop responses and proposals and provide expertise in event and exhibit strategies that would deepedn advance prestige brand engagement.
- Manage relationships with internal and external teams, customers, create partners and 3rd party agencies
- Translate centrally developed event strategy & concept to local context
- Partner with leadership teams to ensure creative projects and directions are aligned with key business needs and priorities.
- Bachelor degree holder with minimum 15 plus years experience in running Mega events across the prestige / luxury industry
- Native command of Cantonese and fluency in Mandarin & English
- Proficiency at writing and storytelling, including proven experience developing proposals
- Track record of managing sizeable Luxury event and ability leading a team
- Good communication skills: ability influence and develop business relationships at all levels of an organization