Sourcing Specialist (woven)
My client is a renowned US retailer, with a sizable office in HK. They are now looking to hire a Sourcing Specialist (woven) to join their team in HK.
- Plan and control the activities of designated sourcing unit based on commercial and development strategies decided by management
- Negotiate the best price for merchandise in conjunction with buyers
- Evaluate both local and other markets to recommend the best source for a particular product or category of products
- Investigate market opportunities within the region
- Once orders are placed, ensures order standards are met and handle difficult situations with manufacturers
- Spot check vendor warehouses when a quality or production concern arises
- University graduate with minimum 3-4 years' solid experience in sourcing and production or related field of which at least 2 years' experience in buying office, agent, or well-known importer catering to U.S. Market
- Proven relevant experience as specialist in assigned category or generalist in other categories in U.S., Canada, or UK retail market
- Fluent in conversation, written and comprehension of English and Mandarin Chinese
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven record of building relationships
- Independent with a passion in products and knowledgeable in latest market trends
Please send your CV with word file to Hugo Ng from ConnectedGroup (Hugo.ng@connected group.com) for more details.
Email address could also be found on LinkedIn / Connected Group (www.connectedgroup.com).