Sourcing Specialist (textile / garment)
My client is a renowned EU mass market retailer, with a sizable and expanding buying office in HK. They are now looking to hire a Sourcing Specialist (textile / garment) to join their fast-growing sourcing team in HK.
- Carry out end-to-end merchandising process for the relevant product line
- Handle daily order follow-ups, cost negotiation and work closely with suppliers on production planning
- Order tracking and offer problem-solving solutions to internal and external parties
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Occasional travel to production site to ensure production is running smoothly and products are of good quality
- Bachelor's degree or above in Textile or related disciplines
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Merchandising or Sourcing position for brands
- EU mass market retailer experience highly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- 13th month salary
- Highly attractive salary structure
Please send your CV with word file to Hugo Ng from ConnectedGroup (Hugo.ng@connected group.com) for more details.
Email address could also be found on LinkedIn / Connected Group (www.connectedgroup.com).