Our Client is a well-established European Buying office company, they are looking for a Sourcing Specialist to join their expanding business and handling hardgoods products.
- Responsible for the whole merchandising process and ensure products meet customers' requirements
- Responsible for order follow-up, sampling, product development, price negotiations, quality control, and shipments, etc.
- Work closely with internal parties to ensure production schedules are aligned with company strategy.
- Work closely with the quality team and ensure products meet QA requirements
- Prepare tender, submission and shipment documents
- Maintain & update product record to prepare related documents
- Maintain strong business relationships with supplier for product development and production
- Tertiary education with a minimum of 2 years' experience in merchandising, experience in hardline items, preferably from sourcing/ buying office.
- Experienced in food/ food contact product is a must.
- Good communication skills, self-motivated, proactive, and open-minded
- Excellent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin, both spoken and written
- Travel if necessary