|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client is a well-established EU retailer, who is looking for a Merchandiser to join their rapidly growing team in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for the whole merchandising process and ensure products meet customers' requirements
- Responsible for order follow-up, sampling, product development, price negotiations, quality control, and shipments, etc.
- Work closely with internal parties to ensure production schedules are aligned with company strategy.
- Work closely with the quality team and ensure products meet QA requirements
- Prepare tender, submission and shipment documents
- Maintain & update product record to prepare related documents
- Maintain strong business relationships with supplier for product development and production
- Tertiary education with a minimum of 2 years' experience in merchandising, experience in hardline items, preferably from buying office.
- Experienced in food/ food contact product is a must.
- Good communication skills, self-motivated, proactive, and open-minded
- Excellent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin, both spoken and written
- Travel if necessary
- 5 days work
- Double Pay
- 20 AL
- Medical with Dental Coverage
- Attractive salary increment scheme