Sourcing Specialist (Apparel)
My client is an EU sportwear brand. They are offering the sports equipment, apparel, footwear, and accessories covers a wide range of sports. Their mission is seeking to develop new and better sporting goods that appeal to consumers and its trade customers.
They offer competitive compensation package include medical insurance covering dependents.
- Supporting the Sourcing manager
- Driving partnership with the vendors
- Researching and assessing new vendors to support the business and capacity growth
- Driving continuous improvement
- Owning vendor development and relationship building with stakeholders
- Owning the on-boarding and training of new vendors
- Providing support to the Sustainability team on compliance and ESG management
- Degree in Merchandising/Business Management or related discipline, or equivalent relevant experience
- 5+ years' experience in apparel sourcing or merchandising
- Knowledge of outerwear & costing, capacity planning and seasonal calendar management
- Fluent in English and have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Outlook, and knowledge of ERP & PLM systems is an advantage (e.g., SAP, Centric etc.)
Please send your CV with word file to Hugo Ng from ConnectedGroup (Hugo.ng@connected group.com) for more details.
Email address could also be found on LinkedIn / Connected Group (www.connectedgroup.com).