Our client is a fast growing E-commerce business and they are looking for a Sourcing Manager for their home team, focusing on kitchenware. This role will be reporting to the Head of Sourcing and lead a small team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop 3-5 years strategic plan and annual sourcing plan in concert with business stakeholders;
- Act as subject matter expert of sourcing & end to end supply chain, bringing valuable market insights to supported business units
- Drives product innovation and quality with suppliers through in-depth understanding of production processes and product requirements
- Management of Supply Chain and ensuring the most cost efficient methods are used
- Hire and train the HK team to ensure they are up to the company standard
- Motivate the team by sharing knowledge and expertise, ensuring attention to detail and seeking continuous improvements
To succeed in this key role, you will have at least 8 years experience in sourcing with at least 2 years in managerial capacity.
- Degree in supply chain, economics or other relevant discipline
- Strong commercial sense, mature and be able to work independently.
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English and Cantonese is a Must
- Previous experience working in European market is a Must
- Experience in handling kitchenware is a must
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Athena Tse for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com