|Location||Central and Western District|
Our client is a well-known retailer and they are looking for a Sourcing Manager for their home team. This role will be reporting to the Head of Sourcing and lead 1-2 staff.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop 3-5 years strategic plan and annual sourcing plan in concert with business stakeholders;
- Act as subject matter expert of sourcing & end to end supply chain, bringing valuable market insights to supported business units
- Drives product innovation and quality with suppliers through in-depth understanding of production processes and product requirements
- Management of Supply Chain and ensuring the most cost efficient methods are used
- Hire and train the HK team to ensure they are up to the company standard
- Motivate the team by sharing knowledge and expertise, ensuring attention to detail and seeking continuous improvements
- To succeed in this key role, you will have at least 8 years experience in sourcing with at least 2 years in managerial capacity.
- Degree in supply chain, economics or other relevant discipline
- Strong commercial sense, mature and be able to work independently.
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English and Cantonese is a Must
- Previous experience working in European market is a Must
- Experience in handling cookware, ceramic, bakeware, dinnerware etc will be essential
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Athena Tse for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com