|Location||Sheung Wan, Central and Western District|
Our client is a global leading company in its' field. They are now looking for a Solution Architect to lead a large cloud project.
- Provide architect, design, build, test & deploy Agile & cost effective Compute, Storage, Networks, Communications, Workplace and Service Management solutions leveraging Cloud as-a-Service based approaches;
- Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the Cloud;
- Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities;
- Implement scalable, high performance solutions that meet the need of today's corporate and digital applications using Cloud infrastructure technologies & software defined infrastructure;
- Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation (including operating model) & migration to drive next-generation bus outcomes;
To succeed for this role, you must have strong knowledge in at least one Public Cloud technologies - such as AWS, Azure, AliCloud. And you must be capable of embedding these capabilities into existing or new Coud-based infrastructure solutions.
- Minimum 10 years' working experience, have been the solution architect or pre-sales role in at least 3 Cloud related projects;
- Familiar with IaaS, PaaS and SaaS, open source landscape etc. Provide overall direction on Cloud solution development;
- Expert in Cloud and IT transformation strategy and solution design;
- Fluent Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) and English plus excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com