|Salary||S$4500 - S$7000 per month|
Our client is one of the fastest growing property technology companies globally with the objective of solving the daily operational challenges of the workspace industry.
Their SaaS platform is the only private cloud network to service the flexible workspace and commercial real estate industry. They are partnered with the largest brands globally and helping them to automate processes to deliver highly efficient customer-focused solutions.
They are currently moving rapidly into the next stage of hypergrowth, and now could not be a more exciting time to join them.
The Software Support Engineer will partner with the Product and Customer Success teams to provide technical and operational support. As well as the required technical skills, the Software Support Engineer also possesses excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Driving and performing technical root cause analysis on defect cases escalated from the Customer Success team.
- Managing the application service problem stack liaising between Product and Customer Success teams on priorities for planning and development.
- Performing production releases.
- Executing standard operational tasks that require technical skills.
- Writing knowledge base articles to assist the front-line Customer Success team to diagnose
- customer issues.
- Acting as the subject matter expert for our products.
- Providing scripted solutions to perform standard operational tasks and data cleansing activities.
- Providing technical feedback to the Development team to guide software improvement.
- Acting as a point of escalation within the Development team for application support technical issues.
- Working with Product and Customer Success teams to manage the prioritisation and resolution of technical support enquiries and operational tasks.
- Producing and maintaining documentation sources for standard processes, defect resolutions, and where appropriate knowledge base articles.
- Highlighting systems and operational risk, taking proactive measures to manage, and escalating where appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or a related field.
- At least 5+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in supporting complex, real-time mission-critical cloud-native systems as an application support engineer or similar.
- Advanced level understanding of REST API design for extensibility and portability.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, particularly Cognito, API Gateway, DynamoDB, EC2, S3, Route53, and Lambda functions.
- Highly proficient in the use of relational and NoSQL databases, preferably DynamoDB and PostgreSQL.
- Strong knowledge of best practices in modern software engineering and methodologies, including XP, ATDD, CI/CD pipelines, test automation, and automated release management.
- Experience using advanced monitoring solutions.
- Demonstrable successes in the development of AWS native and cloud hybrid solutions on API-first, microservices target architectures, and serverless frameworks such as Lambda are highly desirable.
- Practical insights into software delivery in an agile way of working context are highly desirable.
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is highly desirable.
- AWS Certified Develop or Solutions Architect (Associate) is desirable.
- Must be proficient in English (speaking, reading, and writing). Proficiency in additional Asian languages is advantageous.
Interested individuals can click apply now or send their latest CV (in WORD format) directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com
#StayConnected #connectedgroup #2022KeepRolling