Our client is a global market leader for its business with a strong presence in Hong Kong. They have been operating within the region for more than 100 years, delivering services to their customers with the best available practice. Currently they looking to expand their software testing team to handle manual and automated testing for their internal projects. The successful candidate will enjoy the opportunity to work in a high-standard environment and to be rewarded with a competitive package of benefits.
- Create test cases and develop testing scripts for automation platforms
- Conduct system testing on internal systems and applications
- Draft test plan, design test cases and business scenarios base on business and system requirements
- Execute test scripts, report test progress, document and track software issues and provide test report
- Develop test automation suite with development teams
- Responsible for system installation and managing the test environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant disciplines
- At least 2 years of experience in software testing, preferably with experience in Automation Testing tools
- Good understanding of QA procedures in Agile/ DevOps Software Development Life Cycle
- Solid skills in using atuomation testing tools, including but not limited to Selenium, Appium, JMeter, etc.
- Proficient in English and Chinese communication
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong