|Location||Central and Western District|
Our client is one of the biggest organizations and they are one of the most profitable company in Hong Kong. They are looking for an experienced enterprise architect to join their innovative technology solution team to work on the company's core systems among major stakeholders including business line, operations and IT development teams. They are looking for experienced candidate with strong knowledge in software development life cycle, have experience in implementation of enterprise solutions projects , system design, and architecture operation model.
As a Software Architect of Enterprise Solutions, you will provide high level of consultancy to the business on solution selection and design.
- to evaluate or pilot business-enabling solutions;
- to make sure the solution is aligning with the business strategy and direction into technical vision, strategy and roadmap;
- take a lead to review technology selection and system designs and architecture
- manage the end-to-end solution for major projects; guide projects in their technology and vendor selections;
- lead the resolution of technically complex, cross-system or long-term issues that impact business operation;
- monitor and track progress of work products to ensure deliver according to predetermined estimates and plans;
To be succeed in this role, you must have solid experience in architecting of large-scale enterprise system. Other requirements included:
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related disciplines;
- minimum 10 years of experience in technology;
- strong development background, enabling the ability to bring architecture definition to actual implementation
- strong in software development life cycle in waterfall and agile practices;
- good in communication and stakeholder management, influencing, and communication skills;
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com