Social Compliance Officer (Engineer)
My client is a large and renowned EU retailer, and they are one of the top 50 retailers worldwide. To facilitate their growth, they are expanding their sourcing office in HK.
- Ensure vendors act in accordance with company's Supplier Code of Conduct including compliance with all applicable national and local legal standards and regulations and labor laws as well as adherence to the human rights, ethical behavior and environment requirements of this code
- Support planning, coordination and monitoring of social audit execution in collaboration with third parties
- Implement & uphold of social compliance programme (specifically Amfori BSCI)
- Conduct preventative and corrective action according to audit report outcomes
- According to report analysis, design proper follow-up action for factories such as training, capacity building workshops, onsite consulting
- Build and maintain social standard data documentation and ensure it is accurate and up to date
- Carry out training, workshop, and on-site consulting to related suppliers, and propose proper follow up plans
- Support new project implementation
- Bachelor's degree holder or equivalent in related field
- At least 2 years of experience in social compliance, BSCI equivalent standards
- Understanding in labour, environment, health & safety regulations and international labour standard
- Experience on Brand Protection, Supply Chain, and Quality
- Excellent presentation skills & communication skills in both oral and written English
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills, able to interact with all levels
- Willing to travel
Please send your CV with word file to Hugo Ng from ConnectedGroup (Hugo.ng@connected group.com) for more details.
Email address could also be found on LinkedIn / Connected Group (www.connectedgroup.com).