Our Client is a well established European Buying Office, they are looking for a Social Compliance Auditor to join their expanding business
- Work closely with different parties and support social compliance/Audits.
- Handle social compliance reports
- Factory auditing on social compliance and quality
- Maintain international social compliance standards such as BSCI
- Follow-up with supplier on a corrective action plan
- Support new project implementation
- Ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Manager.
- Tertiary education with a minimum of 2 years of experience in relevant working experience
- Experience in working in sourcing/buying office
- Excellent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin, both spoken and written
- Willing to travel