Snr Purchasing Manager - electronic / fashion accessories
My client is a US retailer, who is looking for a Snr Purchasing Manager to lead an exisiting category with 2-3 staffs. Key experience in sourcing and supplier management. Open to candidates from different industries within supply chain.
- Drive purchasing processes with suppliers, e.g. business demand meeting, negotiation, supplier scorecard, supplier improvement program
- Drive sourcing strategy and supplier sourcing
- Achieve the supplier's management improvement of Leadtime reduction, delivery reliability, cost competitiveness and quality improvement etc., to achieve company target of sustainable profitable growth
- Drive early supplier involvement and identify cost drivers to influence design decision making and achieve target cost
- Optimize the organization of purchasing function, sourcing department of Asia value chain, and collaborate closely with PD, Engineering Planning & Quality, Customer Service and Finance departments to ensure smooth cross functional cooperation and effective teamwork
- Monitor supplier and vendor compliance with contractual agreements
- Ad-hoc cross-functional projects
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- Minimum 10 years' experience in purchasing within supply chain
- Good command of English and Chinese communication
- Team player and proven leadership
Please send your CV to Angela Tsui from ConnectedGroup (Angela.Tsui @connectedgroup.com) for more details.
For more opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com