Title: Senior Technical Designer/ Assistant Technical Design Manager
My client is one of the world's major sports footwear and apparel manufacturers. They are looking for a Senior Technical Designer / Assistant Technical Design Manager now. You will pay a critical role for making accurate interpretations of design's intent from development through production.
- Create and maintain all technical aspects of the Tech Pack sent to vendors;
- Maintain fit consistency using fit models and dress forms, based on block patterns and standards specs;
- Communicate with Global TD team;
- Identify any potential production, quality and costing issues and make appropriate suggestions;
- Manage all sample approval (from proto sample till pre-production sample);
- Bachelor's degree in Clothing & Textiles or related major;
- Minimum of 6+ years' experience in technical design, more experience will be considered as Assistant Technical Design Manager;
- 3D fashion design software knowledge would be advantage;
- Experience with Outerwea and Sport Apparel;
- Expert in patternmaking, grade rule, marker, and yield;
- Fluent command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin;
Please send your CV with word file to Hugo Ng from ConnectedGroup (Hugo.ng@connected group.com) for more details.
Email address could also be found on LinkedIn / Connected Group (www.connectedgroup.com).