Our client is a Hong Kong well-established conglomerate and is currently looking for a seasoned Human Resources Manager to join their office. This is an exceptional opportunity for an outstanding candidate whom is passionate about delivery and exceeding expectations. The successful candidate will be capable of juggling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Act as a L&D Professional to provide practical and professional advice to business head and the team
- Conduct training needs analysis and analyse training effectiveness
- Provide strategic planning and enhance learning & talent development framework
- Oversee and manage all training and development programs
- Take up additional assignments as required to meet with the business head needs
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines
- A minimum 10 years of relevant HR experience in L&D, preferably within any fast moving and sizable organizations
- Strong organization, communication, and conflict resolution skills
- Proactive and autonomous with the flexibility to adapt to ever-changing priorities and responsibilities
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Purple Lai for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com