|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client is a Hong Kong well-established conglomerate and is currently looking for a seasoned Senior Human Resources Manager to join their office. This is an exceptional opportunity for an outstanding candidate who is passionate about delivery and exceeding expectations. The successful candidate will be capable of juggling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Act as an L&D Professional to provide practical and professional advice to the business head and the team
- Conduct training needs analysis and analyse training effectiveness
- Provide strategic planning and enhance learning & talent development framework
- Design and manage various leadership training and development programs
- Take up additional assignments as required to meet with the business head needs
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of relevant HR experience in L&D, preferably within the hospitality industry*
- Strong organization, communication, and conflict resolution skills
- Proactive and autonomous with the flexibility to adapt to ever-changing priorities and responsibilities
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Interested individuals can click apply now and send an updated resume (in WORD format) to Purple Lai for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com