|Contact||Eunice Lei Ho|
Partnering with a global banking group, we are looking for a seasoned Talent Acquisition specialist to join their team in Hong Kong supporting their private banking portfolio.
Team leading role
- Agile work environment
- Flexible work arrangement
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Lead, this role will lead a team of recruiters supporting end-to-end recruitment. You will ensure that the organization targets are met whilst building a strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders providing HR advisory support. To cope with the organization transformation, you will stay up date on recruitment trends and deliver strategic sourcing strategies to meet business needs. You will also be the key contact point to Headquarters for global projects and initiatives, as well as, being responsible to local delivery.
Degree qualification or above in Human resources or related discipline with a minimum of 8 years of experience as a talent acquisition specialist gained from in-house or search firm, preferably from the banking industry.
- Strategic mindset with sound understanding of translating business needs into strategies.
- Strong communication skills with a solid ability to influence whilst building a strong and sustainable relationship with the business.
- Proven record of positively leading and inspiring a team to success.
- Highly analytical, with a problem solving mind-set and detail oriented.
- Language proficiency in Cantonese, English and mandaring.
Interested parties, please apply the job online or contact Eunice Lei Ho directly via email@example.com for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.