|Location||Central and Western District|
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
Our client is a reputable company with strong business presence in the regions and they are hiring a senior talent to cater for their rapid business growth and transformation.
- Lead a small team and at the same time act as an internal recruiter to provide HR consultative service in talent acquisition
- Responsible for full recruitment cycle of managerial/executive level corporate positions and provide substantial advice to team lead and senior management
- Manage both online and offline recruitment solutions in employer branding and engagement
- Partner with other counterparts to support various HR initiatives and projects
- Participate in any ad hoc HR tasks as required
- Degree holder in HR/ Business Administration or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum 12 years of solid recruitment experience with volume-hiring and regional experience
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with flexible and adaptive mindset
- Great team player with the ability to work independently
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office Applications
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Interested parties, please apply the job or contact Frank Lee directly via email@example.com for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.