- Initiate, design, drive and automate Windows server architecture and provide hands-on support
- Provide Windows servers support and its infrastructure hosted in physical, virtual, or hybrid environments
- Ensure security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Upgrade systems and perform system tuning
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Communicate closely with applications and infrastructure team
- Bachelor degree or above in Information Systems or Computer Science
- More than 5-year working experience in system design and projects delivery specializing on Windows
- Experience in Docker platform and Disaster Recovery environment design and operation
- Knowledge in automation scripts such as PowerShell scripts, Python and Perl, etc.
- Good command in spoken and writtenin Cantonese and English
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Mannie CHIU for further information.