|Location||Hong Kong City|
|Salary||HK$60000 - HK$80000 per month + discretionary bonus|
(Senior) Supply Chain Manager - JDM - Leading EMS
Our client is a leading EMS MNC listed in the North American market. They are looking for a (Senior) Supply Chain Manager to join their team to lead the supply chain processes and system design & deployment.
- Provides direction for source selection and ensures proper process implementation.
- Leads the Commodity Management teams to ensure negotiations meet business requirements and growth plans.
- Leads the supply chain management process for customers from materials pricing and BOM analysis to delivery execution and flexibility performance.
- Provides leadership in the analysis of costed customer bids or quarterly BOM Costing exercises for global customers.
- Works with the Global Design team to optimize the design for the supply chain performance of the products.
- Provides leadership and direction for interaction with suppliers.
- Leads process development and development of commodity strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (Supply Chain, Electronic Engineering or Economics, MBA), or consideration of an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extensive knowledge of EMS/ Electronic background, and experience in industry pricing, technology, supply/demand, and emerging trends.
- Excellent understanding of the global business environment.
- Strong knowledge of NPI, JIT, and design engagement
- Ability to communicate and lead complex negotiations effectively.
- Customer facing