|Location||Hong Kong City|
Senior Strategic Planning & Analysis Manager (Retail MNC)
Our client is an American global leader in apparel industry. They have international presence and reputation for their products with over 100 year's history. They are now looking for a Senior Strategic Manager to join their growing team in retail business.
- Act as the key driver in driving the marketplace growth strategies across the territory through multiple lenses.
- Act as a partner to the sales function in planning and managing the business, evaluating marketplace investments and driving the wholesale growth.
- Lead commercial planning function for Hong Kong Wholesale, Digital and Retail stores
- Take full ownership of HK financial planning including but not limited to Revenue, all SG&A, Capex, project ROI and inventory management
- Evaluate business opportunities, review market trends, and pro-actively mitigate risk
- Partner with Sales to drive commercial initiatives to enable a profitable model with external Partners
- Lead a team of analysts and supervisors to unleash their full potential
- Provide clear understanding to business leaders on the current marketplace performance by providing top notch and highly accurate financial information to assist in overall business decisions
- Prepare and perform advanced analysis and reporting by categories
- Utilize historical data to forecast future inventory closeout generation and liquidation capacity
- Support business partners and leadership team with ad hoc data reporting and analysis needs
- Bachelor degree in Finance/ Accounting or related disciplines
- 10+ years of experience with a multinational Corporation of Retail or FMCG is a MUST
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint and experience with SAP
- Good command of both verbal and written English is a MUST
- Demonstrated analytical skills, comfort with Finance and/or Accounting principles and good understanding and experience with financial KPI's (retail math and retail financial drivers preferred).
- Ability to think cross functionally, join data from various sources and develop solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be detail oriented and manage multiple priorities to accomplish assignments simultaneously under tight timelines.
- Thinking beyond the obvious and do not stop at the first answers.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, stakeholders, cross functional business leaders, sales representatives, peers, and customers
- Experience in leading, coaching, driving and inspiring team members
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com