|Location||Hong Kong City|
Our client is a European buying office and they are looking for a Senior Sourcing Manager to look after hardgoods product. It is a newly created position due to business expansion. This person will lead a team and reporting to the Head of Sourcing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyze the current market situation by performing competitive analysis to form the best sourcing strategy
- Negotiate with suppliers to achieve a good purchase price with the right quality standard
- Grow the sourcing base on a continuous basis and able to form strong business partnership with the vendors
- Participate in ad hoc projects when required
- Develop relationship with buyers and propose new items where applicable
To succeed in this key role, you will have at least 10 years experience in sourcing for hardgoods.
- Degree in economics, business or any other relevant discipline
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and English is a Must
- Previous experience working in European market will be required
- Able to work in fast face environment
- Strong analytical skills and able to work independently
- Previous experience in managing a sizeable team will be required
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Athena Tse for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com