|Location||Central and Western District|
Our client is a well-known European buying office and they are looking for a Senior social compliance specialist to join the social compliance space. This person will be an individual contributor, reporting to the social compliance manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitor and evaluate the social compliance activities in the supply chain
- Perform risk analyses in terms of social compliance topics
- Support implementation of the social monitoring program with the business
- Conduct direct shadow audits, factory audits and investigation where necessary
- Represent the company during supplier meetings and assessments; maintain supplier relationships in relation to social compliance topics
- Evaluate and monitor service provider performance
- Maintain business intelligence and communicate updates for social compliance topics
- Ensure all internal controls, policies and procedures are followed
- Drive innovation by CR projects
To succeed in this key role, you will have at least 4 years in the social compliance space.
- Degree holder in business or other relevant disciplines
- Good knowledge in hardgoods/softline production/sourcing businesses
- Practical hands-on experience as Auditor/ Monitoring function in CR field
- Qualifications of Audits and Inspections. (e.g., SA 8000 lead Auditor) will be advantageous
- Proactive and result-oriented business approach
- Good Command of English and Mandarin
- Excellent communications and presentation skills, team player
- Sound managerial skills and experience
- Attention to details and good organizational, coordination and planning as well as problem-solving skills
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Athena Tse for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com