Our client is one of the largest Life Insurance Company with extensive service and coverage across Asia Pacific and continue expanding their business. They are looking for a high calibre to join their communications team with strong writing and storytelling skills.
Reporting to the Head of Communications, your key responsibility is to prepare and publish contents for a range of marketing and campaign materials, i.e. senior executive speeches, brochures, newsletters, Annual report sections, etc. On top of that, you will be working closely with other internal parties and provide support to internal messages, press releases and Q&A documents.
- Degree holder in English, Communications or Journalism is preferred
- At least 8 years of experience as a professional writer (English) and/or editor (English) within large organizations, journalists are also welcomed
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to tell a story
- Excellent writing/editorial skills with proven portfolio. Experience working in finance related content a plus
- Project management experience is preferred
- Native English speaker is mandatory
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com