|Location||Hong Kong S.A.R|
Our client is a start-up green finance company and provides a platform for investors and green project owner to connect. They are now looking for a high caliber to join their company to facilitate their business expansion.
- To assist the Managing Director to plan, develop and implement marketing initiatives;
- To strengthen brand image and awareness in order to achieve business growth;
- To prepare and develop sales and marketing materials including but not only limited to website content/layout, eDM, company documents, leaflets and PowerPoints;
- To manage company online media and platform such as company website, Linkedin, etc;
- To monitor market trends and competitors' activities;
- To organise company events, webinars and related activities;
- To perform any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree holder or above in Marketing, Communications, Business Studies or related disciplines;
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in marketing, preferably in brand management, preferably in B2B/corporate setting;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and knowledge in graphic design and Adobe Illustrator;
- Can-do attitude and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Self-motivated, attentive to details and independent;
- Excellent project management skills and analytical ability;
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English, and with strong presentation skills;
- More experience candidates will also be considered to Senior Executive position.
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com