|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
This leading organization is consistently expanding their business in HK, the unique organization is now recruiting this event position to join one of their business functions.
With over a century presence in HK, the organization continues to grow and expand their team by hiring an event professional who helps to drive their event strategies.
- Propose, develop and manage programs as new initiatives of B2B & B2C events
- Overseas a project team to ensure timely delivery of production / logistic administration of various event promotion materials, including without limitation to publications / website / sponsor's exposure etc
- Work with internal teams and stakeholders to ensure smooth execution of the events
- Manage and liaise with contractors and partners
- P&L responsibilities
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience in event marketing, candidates with less experience will be considered as Manager
- Experience in managing sizeable B2B corporate events is a MUST
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested individuals can click apply now and send through updated resume in WORD format. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com