|Reference||IY - L&D - 9128712_1614667355|
Our client is a European Cryptocurrency company. With an upcoming expansion plan, they are looking for a hands-on and seasoned candidate to needs to drive both on technical gaps along with building the culture from the ground up for the overseas offices.
- Diagnose training needs, design and deliver training projects in combination with the group's training objectives and team characteristics of overseas offices
- Promote group cultural activities or independently plan and implement cultural activities suitable for overseas office areas.
- Maintain accurate training record according to corporate framework or requirements
- Work closely with the HR team and senior stakeholders to define talent & development strategy, design solutions while creating an engaging learning culture
- Monitor and follow-up on training to ensure employees are equipped with skills and knowledge to meet the corporate standard and to ensure applied knowledge will put into practice
- Guide visual standards for cultural related materials, such as graphics, texts, festive blessings, annual events, or localized cultural concepts in overseas offices
- Understand the cultural differences between various ethnic background and be able to translate them into language or stories that can be easily understood and accepted by overseas employees
- University Bachelor's Degree or above in business-related disciplines.
- A self-starter with a minimum of 5 years of experience in L&D
- Multinational background with regional experience is preferred
- Dynamic, resourceful with strong analytical skills and commercial acumen combined with a drive for results and problem-solving
- Have profound writing skills and the ability to improve, promoting and application of corporate culture. Experience in new social media is much preferred
- Sound knowledge and experience in organizing training program in project management, soft skills, and technical skills
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.