Our client is one of the most profitable organizations and have a sizeable IT team in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a cloud engineer/ Site Reliability Engineer to join their in-house infrastructure team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support applications issues when needed along with subject matter experts and incident management team. Technically communicate across teams in depth
- Lead IT incident triage activities and assist on root cause analysis
- Build, govern and apply the incident support process and protocol
- Automate logs and tends detections with monitoring tool for early alert(s)
- Assist formulating preventive actions where possible, lead potential failure scenarios studies and formulate recovery methods
- Acquire systems updates & changes update information regularly from application and infrastructure teams and sync
- Participate on assigned strategic project(s) delivery
- Degree in IT related discipline OR equivalent combination of education & related experience.
- Good technical skill in administration & support on Azure Cloud Services
- Hands on support skill in middleware will be an advantage.
- 3+ years' experience involves in IT systems troubleshooting
- Experience in supporft from area of middleware, data/DB, OS, cloud PaaS & IaaS, monitoring, network, DevSecOps or relevant technologies.
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com