|Salary||HK$90000 - HK$100000 per month|
Our Client is one of the global top ten charity donors engaging in sports wagering and entertainment services.
You will be joining its Risk Management team to support and manage operational risk for its group projects and provide advisory review.
- Engage in group transformation projects, such as infrastructure upgrade, architecture revamp, enterprise platform development, digital transformation, system implementation/integration, process re-engineering/optimization, etc.
- Work closely with IT and project team on project delivery and new initiatives
- Manage and mitigate project risks to ensure smooth project delivery
- Perform data analysis, decide key performance metrics, and review operational success
- Manage and communicate with stakeholders/senior executives, and provide relevant trainings and induction
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related disciplines
- 10 years or above experience in IT project/program management in sizeable corporations
- Solid experience in operational risk management, risk mitigation and process management
- Proven track record in IT governance, strategy, auditing, and compliance
- Ability in quantitative and qualitative review on project delivery
- Good command of verbal and written English
For those who are interested, please submit your latest profile (in WORD Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
For more job opportunities, please visit our web-site: www.connectedgroup.com.