Our client, a leading global financial services group, is looking for a highly driven and customer-oriented Senior Relationship Manager to join their expanding team. The role is ideal for those who have a passion to engage and educate retail clients with industry leading digital banking solutions. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results.
- Anticipate the complex financial needs of the client and offer solutions through a wide range of products, services and tools based on client profiling and suitability assessments
- Proactively source, acquire and expand high value client relationship by maximizing sale and service opportunities
- Maintain and update accurate client information, and take ownership of all client requests and enquiries
- Meet individual and branch sales and revenue targets by maximizing each client interaction through proactive prospective activities such as lobby leadership, outbound calling, and marketing events etc.
- Acquire new clients through converting referral leads
- Provide support related to branch operational activities including account opening services, conducting CDD and KYC checks
- Manage client follow-up and adhere to all Regulatory and Compliance operating procedures
- Bachelor's degree holder with a minimum of 3+ years of Sales experience; preferably in Retail Banking. We also have other opportunities for those from Commercial or Private Banking backgrounds
- Proficiency in written and spoken Cantonese and English
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly driven, dedicated, pragmatic, result-oriented with a can-do attitude
- Superb verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills