Our client is a global prestige consumer / retail brand with ambiitous expansion plan. They are now recruiting a Senior Marketing Manager based in Hong Kong across the APAC markets.
Responsible to develop and execute the overall communication, product, digital, delivery and ecommerce strategy across Asia Pacific. This senior manager will play a vital role for the brand's ambitious expansion plan both offline and online.
- Responsible to prepare and formulate the marketing plan, objective, and overall direction according to brand guidelines and business plan
- Responsible for Ecommerce P&L, KPI's, product strategy, infrastructure and coordination with Operation, Finance, Retail and Sales team
- Responsible for the company's digital platforms, enhance the omnichannel capabilities and deliver consistent experience across all channels to ensure common brand voice.
- Manage the complete spectrum of marketing levers, assess and organise job tasks and action plan accordingly.
- Monitor all marketing channels including Paid media (paid search, paid social, re-marketing), Affiliates, CRM, social media, events and partnerships.
- Responsible for allocation of budget to different channels and monitor effectiveness of investment as well as overall KPIs.
- Evaluate e-commerce performances, brand campaign and new launches performance constantly.
- Develop KPI measurement tracking system and recommend action plans to accelerate performance and re-allocate resources in order to achieve it.
- Proactively proposes new brand and market opportunities through multiple analyses including consumer trend analysis & market observation
- Minimum 12 years' marketing experience in Retail or F&B industry, with at least 5 years at supervisory level with proven track record to drive campaigns across digital and social platforms to enrich brand experience and engage consumers
- Work experience in managing an ecommerce platform and app-development.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Previous exposure to any APAC country will be considered a plus
Interested indiviuals please send CV (word format) to Eleanor Chan (eleanor . chan @ connectedgroup.com) for more information