Our client is one of the largest organizations in its' field. They are currently looking for an IT/Digital Project Manager to delivery a sizeable IT project across 10 countries.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be leading a team for the end-to-end delivery of digital projects in Agile methodology, and manage stakeholder relationship, including internal counterparts and vendors.
- Manage project related status reporting, RAID, finance, and resource planning.
- Support and advise business teams in leveraging digital technologies to drive their business and plan their enhancement roadmap.
- Provides a contact, relationship, and escalation point for multi-million USD contracts with vendors for service delivery.
- Provides a governance framework to ensure contract obligations and compliance are managed/met.
- Oversees and facilitates the transformation of business requests into technological changes.
- Improvement in the process for change, service and incident management for the IT function.
- Builds an effective team to manage the operations with clear accountability across stakeholders.
- Communicate, engage to manage multiple levels of stakeholders when required during incident and change processes.
- Gain acceptance of change/problem/incidents in a complex operating environment.
- Compelling evidence of successful IT/Digital project delivery, with hands-on experience
- Understanding of digital technologies
- Strong project and people management skills. Must be able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
- Experience in working internationally spanning geographies in Asia.
- Ability to communicate simply and effectively with different levels of the organization and with external vendors.
- Ability to influence and directly manage people and teams across multiple geographical locations to deliver the desired outcome for a complex multi-country system
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com