|Salary||HK$60000 - HK$80000 per month + Bonus,Insurance|
Our client is a well-established Engineering Firm with ongoing contracts and projects within the Environemntal/Water/ Waste Water Treatment space ; currently looking for a Senior Project Manager/Project Manager to take leade on the project cycle from tendering/design through to completion.
- Oversee the Project plans and lead across mulitple project function to ensure timely delivery
- Handle and manage full-cycle of project management including but not limited to Water and Water Waste Treatment, technical feasibility studies, licensing, tendering, design etc.
- Manage on Government submission and approvals in a timely manner
- University Degree in Building Services Engineering, Energy Engineering or related disciplines
- Over 10 years' experience in Energy project management within Water/Waater treatment Infrastructure
- Hands-on exposure in full-cycle of sustainbility project management and techincal studies
- Strong interpersonal skills, energetic, innovative with driven mindset
- Proficient in Spoken and written English and a natural communicator