Our client is one of the biggest organisations, they are looking for a Senior Program Manager with over 8 years hands-on experience in IT and 4 years of relevant project delivery experience across different cyber security domains, including leading large complex cross business unit programmes of work. You need to have strong understanding of IT project and programme management and status reporting in regular project meetings and project steering committees.
As a Senior Program Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing cyber security programme plans and maintaining programme initiatives in accordance with the strategic direction and cyber security roadmap of the Company, and support to manage subordinated project managers, refresh and keep all project status up-to-date and consolidate overall status for monthly reports.
- Manage multidisciplinary projects within Information Security Department
- Drive project delivery proactively, balancing planning, scope, schedule, budget, communications and risks
- Report progress, issues, dependencies and risks to project or programme leadership and committees as appropriate and make recommendations to influence decision making in order to maintain progress towards delivery
- Support to manage responsibilities with subordinated project and technical managers for project documentation including business and functional requirements, user cases, system specifications, test plan and result, architecture design and release management deliverables
- Plan project work to register project and technical approval boards for proper endorsement through the PDLC cycle according to the project timeline and meeting the quarterly release schedule
- Engage and work with technical teams, business users, legal, operations, finance, procurement, audit and vendor across the whole project lifecycle
- Manage the project work and weekly status with subordinated project managers
- Support superior to organize team members to work coherently & effectively
- Bachelor's degree in IT, preferably with relevant professional project or programme management qualifications
- Expert of cyber security risks and technology, enterprise security infrastructure, SOC, security operational tools
- Qualified professional certifications such as PMP or Prince2 are strongly preferable
- Managed an IAM Programme within a wider security transformation previously and enforce business units exercising on user identity recertification
- Experience in executing RFP in tendering processes, engaging vendor's negotiation on scope of work, and allocating massive budget and cost spending
- Sound skill across: SSO, Federation protocols - ADFS & SAML, RBAC, PAM, access providing and recertification, and IAM Control
- Knowledge of security solution, e.g. Vulnerability Scanner, SIEM, UEBA, CASB, Anti-DDoS, IPS/IDS, CA, VPN and etc
- Capable skill of engaging key stakeholders and building alliances through active conversations including peer or more senior stakeholders who have no direct reporting relationships
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com