Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Lead a team and define the role & responsibilities
- Establish processes, procedures, and tools for the team. Be the representative for the department in new projects.
- Managing the plastic injection molding line in order to deliver the products in a timely manner
- Monitor and improve injection molding processes
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the Production, Material Preparation, and Maintenance team
- Implement LEAN methods in all production
- Create training material, information, and test for internal staff training
- Coordinate with R&D and tool shop department on reducing and avoiding possible losses
- Evaluate purchasing plan for new and/or replacement machinery and equipment.
- Identify and evaluate business partners.
Other requirements include:
- Degree holder in Engineering/Manufacturing or other related disciplines
- Lean/Six Sigma qualification is required
- Familiar with plastic injection process / molds / polymer materials / machinery
- Experience in the Plastic Processing industry
- Possess troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as Production Manager or a minimum of 8+ years as Process Engineer
Interested individuals can apply now and send CVs in WORD format with current and expected salary to Wilfred. Fung @ connectedgroup.com for more information