Our client is top tier insurance company in Hong Kong. They are now expanding their product marketing team and seeking for a high calibre to join their professional and dynamic team to keep on driving their business to the next level.
- To lead a team of product communication specialists to deliver the product marketing materials and sales enablement tools within the agreed timeline and with high quality;
- To facilitate the team to solve problems in day-to-day operations to strive the accomplishment of the identified goals;
- To plan, develop and drive the implementation of product communications initiatives for all product categories across Individual Life and Employee Benefits businesses to foster new product launch and maximize business growth;
- To understand the product roadmap and proposition strategies including market insights, product positioning and customer personas of each product to formulate competitive and sustainable product communication strategy through compelling product messaging and visualization;
- To develop customer-centric product communication initiatives including product brochures, proposition materials, photo library development and revamp projects;
- To build and drive insight-based sales enablement tools and roadshow materials for key products to enhance distributions capability along buyer journeys backed by data analytics and robust channels feedback;
- To manage budgets and track expenses according to company's guideline.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Marketing, Communications or related disciplines;
- At least 10 years' solid experience in marketing communications or product marketing;
- 2 - 4 years of team leadership experience;
- Possess basic product knowledge. Experience in financial industry, especially insurance industry is an advantage.
- Strong project management and organisational skills; ability to manage multiple priorities, projects, and deadlines;
- High proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing;
- Presentable with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English.
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com