Our Client is well-established sourcing office, they are looking for a R&D Merchandiser to join their expanding team.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the providing technical support for MDA/LDA products
- Monitor the product development and ensure it meets the technical requirements and international standards
- Work closely with internal parties to ensure production schedules are aligned with company strategy.
- Work closely with quality team and ensure products meet QA requirements
- Maintain & update product record to prepare related documents
- Maintain strong business relationships with supplier for product development and production
Other requirements include:
- Tertiary education with a minimum of 5 years' experience in merchandising, experienced in hardgoods items
- Experienced in product and project development, follow up and negotiation
- Good communication skills, self-motivated, proactive and open-minded
- Excellent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, both spoken and written
- Willing to travel