|Location||Hong Kong City|
Our client is a reputable organization with a strong presence in Hong Kong. They are looking for a Procurement Manager to support the procurement team for facility management.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate with colleagues in support of the procurement team for facility management, repair & maintenance.
- Work closely with multiple internal departments for maintaining the property assets
- Determine the sourcing strategy and ensure the performance can meet the requirements.
- Monitor supplier's and consultant's performance & service delivery
- Ensure the procurement strategies are aligned with published governance levels
- Manage the procurement process and work closely with different teams for evaluating suppliers' submissions.
Other requirements include:
- Degree holder in Procurement/Supply Chain or other related disciplines
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in property/building management/construction
- Professional qualifications in RICS, HKIS, HKIE
- Strong communication and negotiations skills
- Strong knowledge of strategic sourcing and procurement
- Good Project Management skills
- Experience in formulating procurement strategy