Our client is one of the Renowned hospitality group with a strong presence in Hong Kong. They are looking for a Procurement Manager to enhance and standardize the corporate governance model.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for analyzing corporate governance model in order to drive system and process consistency and efficiency
- Review company procurement activities and compliance and established policies and procedures
- Develop governance and quality assurance function to ensure compliance and to minimize procurement risks to the company
- Establish a procurement guideline for various procurement categories.
- Review procurement activities and ensure the procurement operations are transparent and auditable
- Build strong relationships with key suppliers
- Negotiate deals to achieve optimal commercial and contract terms
Other requirements include:
- Degree holder in Procurement/Supply Chain or other related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years' experience in procurement
- Strong communication and negotiations skills
- Experience in formulating procurement strategy
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and spoken